Prepared Heirloom Tomato Tart
Planning Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour and 40 minutes
1 Sheet Puff Pastry
2 Lbs. Treasure Tomatoes, Various Shapes, and Sizes
½ cup Ricotta
½ tbsp. Genuine Salt
½ tsp. Thyme Leaves
½ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
Squeeze Black Pepper
4 Sprigs Thyme
Salt and Pepper, To Taste
1. At the point when prepared to cook, set temperature to 350˚F and preheat, top shut
for 15 minutes.
2. Spot the puff cake on a material lined sheet plate, and make a cut
¾ of the path through the cake, ½” from the edge.
3. Cut the tomatoes and season with salt. Spot on a sheet plate lined
with paper towels.
4. In a little bowl join the ricotta, 4 of the eggs, salt, thyme leaves,
red pepper pieces, and dark pepper. Whisk together until consolidated.
Spread the ricotta combination over the puff cake, remaining inside ½” from
5. Spread the tomatoes out on top of the ricotta, and sprinkle with salt,
pepper, and thyme twigs.
6. In a little bowl whisk the last egg. Brush the egg wash onto the
uncovered edges of the cake.
7. Spot the sheet plate straightforwardly on the barbecue grind and prepare for 45 minutes,
pivoting partially through.
8. At the point when the edges are seared and the dampness from the tomatoes has
dissipated, eliminate from the barbecue and let cool 5-7 minutes prior