Planning Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
1 medium spaghetti squash
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 tsp. salt
½ tsp. pepper
½ cup destroyed mozzarella cheddar, separated
½ cup ground Parmesan cheddar, partitioned
1. Painstakingly cut the squash down the middle longwise utilizing a huge, sharp blade.
Eliminate the seeds and mash of every half utilizing a spoon.
2. Rub olive oil over the inner parts of the squash parts and sprinkle with
salt and pepper.
3. Arrange your Traeger smoker-flame broil for circuitous cooking and preheat
to 375°F utilizing any sort of Traegers.
4. Spot the squash parts face-up straightforwardly on the hot barbecue grates.
5. Prepare the squash for roughly 45 minutes, until the interior
temperature arrives at 170°F. At the point when done, the spaghetti squash will be
delicate and handily punctured with a fork.
6. Move the squash to a slicing board and permit it to cool for 10
7. Increment the Traeger smoker-flame broil temperature to 425°F.
8. Being mindful so as to keep the shells unblemished, utilize a fork to rake to and fro
across the squash to eliminate the tissue in strands. Note that the stands
look like spaghetti.
9. Move the strands to a huge bowl. Add a large portion of the mozzarella and
Parmesan cheeses, and mix to consolidate.
10. Stuff the blend back in the squash shell parts, and sprinkle the
tops with the leftover mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
11. Prepare the stuffed spaghetti squash parts for an additional 15 minutes
at 425°F, or until the cheddar begins to brown.
Soaked Fat: 1.7g