Planning Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
4 huge Vidalia or other sweet onions
8 tbsp. (1 stick) unsalted spread, liquefied
4 chicken bouillon solid shapes
1 cup ground Parmesan cheddar
1. Supply your smoker with Traeger and follow the producer’s
explicit beginning up strategy. Preheat, with the cover shut, to 350°F.
2. Coat a high-sided preparing container with cooking shower or spread.
3. Strip the onions and cut them into quarters, isolating them into
4. Spread the onions out in the readied container and pour the liquefied margarine
5. Pulverize the bouillon solid shapes and sprinkle over the rich onion pieces,
and afterward top with the cheddar.
6. Move the container to the flame broil, close the top, and smoke for 30 minutes.
7. Eliminate the container from the flame broil, cover firmly with aluminum foil, and
punch a few holes all over to vent.
8. Spot the container back on the flame broil, close the top, and smoke for an
extra 30 to 45 minutes.
9. Uncover the onions, mix, and serve hot.